The treatment of personal data communicated by visitors to Froneri Italy S.r.l. through this site will be carried out according to the following modalities.
Froneri Italy S.r.l. is the Data Controller of the treatment of personal data communicated to the Company by the visitors of this site.
Data Processors J. Walter Thompson Italia S.p.A. – Via P. Lomazzo, 19 – 20154 Milano (MI). These data will be used by Froneri Italy S.r.l. for any purpose for which the subject to whom these data refer to has given his/her consent. This data can also be used, for the same purposes and with the same methods, by Froneri Italy S.r.l. Whoever has communicated his/her personal data to Froneri Italy S.r.l., authorizing their treatment for a specific purpose, shall have the faculty, in any moment, to exercise the rights as per the Personal Data Protection Code (D.Lgs.196/2003), art. 7, by contacting Froneri Italy Srl – Via Asi Consortile 7, 16 – 03013 Ferentino (FR), through this website, gathers anonymous data and information (kind of browser, geographical location, date and time) which are worked out in order to achieve the best management and optimization of the site, as well as for statistical purposes and to collect more information on its products and their consumption. This information could be stored on servers located in Italy or in central servers located abroad (EU or USA), but shall not be in any case communicated by the Data Controller or by the Data Processors to third parties, neither used to contact the site visitors, unless they requested it or gave their consent for it.
The communication of personal data referred to a person under age shall be carried out by one of his/her parents or by a person exercising the parental authority over the minor.
Right of Access to Personal Data and Other rights
1. The concerned person has the right to obtain the confirmation about the existence of personal data referred to him/her, though not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible way.
2. The concerned person has the right to obtain the indication of: a) the source of personal data; b) the purposes and modalities of their treatment; c) the rationale applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the details identifying the data controller, the persons in charge and the appointed representative, according to art. 5, sub-section 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can get to know them, as appointed representatives in the State territory or as persons in charge.
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain: a) the update, modification or, whenever he/she has an interest in it, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of data treated in infringement of the law, including those whose storage is not required for the purposes for which they were gathered or subsequently treated; c) the declaration that the operations specified under paragraphs a) and b) are known, also as far as their content is concerned, by the people to whom the data were communicated or distributed, unless this accomplishment is impossible or would require the use of means patently out of proportion with respect to the protected right to unsubscribe by contacting us through our website (www.anticagelateriadelcorso.com/contact-us).
4. The concerned person has the right to oppose, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, the treatment of his/her personal data, though relevant to the purpose for which they were gathered; b) the treatment of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending him/her advertisement materials or for direct sale, as well as for carrying out market researches or sending commercial communications.
Froneri Italy S.r.l. uses the platform Google Analytics to monitor its websites, in particular:
– The Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented.
– How you and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together.
– How visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics on your own browser, we invite you to visit the Google page where you can download and install the plug-in to disable the Google Analytics features currently available for Web.
Intellectual property rights
®Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. . All rights reserved.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website are the property of the Froneri Group or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted to browse this website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and that the trademark notice © Froneri Italy S.r.l., appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this website belong to Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. part of the Nestlé Group which had accorded to Froneri a licence for their use. Any brands reproduction must be followed by the following mention: ®Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. The use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or on any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Froneri Group and the Nestlé Group will vigorously enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.